Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The First Shot




So today was our first visit with Dr. Sakimura, the replacement for our old Doctor.  A quick re-cap: our first Doctor, Dr. Nosce, was at Sutter Gould.  We didn't want Emmalyn to receive all of the shots at one time, for various reasons, and asked is she could be given them at separate visits.  Dr. Nosce was extremely rude and told me that she doesn't tolerate that and then acted as if she was going to continue and give Emmalyn the shots and I told her I'm sorry but I don't want her getting multiple shots.  She then told me to find a new Doctor, and then walked out! How RUDE!!! So we found a new Doctor and by far a much better one!!!! I have to say WE LOVE HER!!!! She spent thirty minutes going over each shot and the risks and was totally open to a different immunization schedule as long as Emmalyn would eventually get her shots.  So today my poor little baby girl got her first shot!! Oh the poor thing started to cry and me and daddy felt so bad.  It's hard to watch your baby in pain!!!
She weighed in at 13 lbs. and 23 1/2 inches long. Man my girl is growing!!! Till next time....which will be not to long because man I have updates to add....Yosemite, Easter.... and much more!!!



1 comment:

  1. wow good luck getting her to the dr. later. She looks so scared with her hands in her mouth!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete