Saturday, June 13, 2009

A couple videos of my froggie...

Here's a couple of videos of Emma passing another milestone. I know how insignificant it may seem, a child or baby playing with a toy, but when you've sat and watched your baby grow and learn, its the most amazing moment in life. For a while I was worried she was behind in a development, not like that would be a bad thing, I was just worried, but in a moment it all changed. She, since she was born, doesn't want to let go of her hands, and I was afraid she'd never let go and try to grasp things. This is a very important development, it leads to everything else, and like I learned in Psychology, babies don't skip over developments even if it's taking them a long time to learn one. But as you can see in these videos my angel is unlocking her grasp and taking a step in a new and brighter world. This world is called toy land and so far I think she likes it!!!

Here she is playing, for the first time with out her hands being clasped together, with her new toy that Grandma picked out. Got to admit she knew what to buy because wow this girl loves it!!!

She loves this toy....


Hope you enjoyed watching as much as I enjoyed filming them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment