Saturday, June 13, 2009

Its the Small things that make it worth it...

Okay well as most know tomorrow my little angel will be five months old. It may not seem like that long, but wow how times flown by. My precious little girl has grown, from a wiggle blob, into a moving, laughing, and now playing baby. So many mile stones have past in the last week, it's hard to stop and reminisce without shedding at least one tear. You can only imagine how many hurdles a baby can go over by the time they're FIVE months old, unless you've been thru this whirl-wind already. Let me start at the beginning of this week, with one of her many accomplishments up to today, daycare. Yes many may feel that daycare is not a great place for children to be, as it takes away from family connection, but I couldn't have found a better 2nd family for my daughter. Well I guess if my old babysitter still had her daycare that may have been a little better, but I am a tad bit biased. This daycare is ran in my neighbors home, literally two blocks down, and I've known her family for years. She, and her helpers, are amazing with Emmalyn and the other children. She teaches them knowledge that may have gone unknown until preschool. I hate to admit it too, but Emma's better behaved at Beckie's than with me! LOL Oh well I'm just glad I have a safe and fun place for Emmalyn to be while I go to school, to make a better life for us.

This is the first day that she went to DayCare...and look how happy she looks!!! Of course she had to go in a dress so that everyone knew she had style...

Here she is starting to roll more to one side...and that's GiGi her giraffe...whom she absolutely loves!!

This is a picture of Emma starting to sit up, a lot better than before, in her new toy....yes she always has new toys!!! I can't help it, there too cute and she looks too cute playing with them!!!


Okay so I just took this today, as you can see Emma is eating baby food. We've been trying to get her for weeks to eat oatmeal cereal but she screams when I give it to her. So I thought in celebration of her turning five months tomorrow I'd try something else. Sweet Potatoes..and yes folks she LOVES them. She eats her whole, tiny, bowl of them, minus the leftovers on her face!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh she has a giraffe just like Addi's giraffe Melvin!!! How cute!! Cannot believe how big your little girl is getting!?!? Let's try to get together soon with the girls!!

    ReplyDelete