Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Mother's Day

Well my first Mother's Day Rocked!!! First I got a really cool squirrel wallet from Emmalyn with a very sweet letter(of course she had a little help from daddy writing it)!! Then I got an amazing gift from daddy, a beautiful double heart necklace!! Then we spent the afternoon in the park, in Elk Grove of course, with most of the family! 

My baby the morning of Mother's Day, I'm not sure why she's sleeping in and not cooking me breakfast...we're definitely going to have to work on that for the years to come...
Her pretty pretty outfit that she wore....so girly-girl, I love it!!!
New Mommy with her baby!!!
Grandma and Emma on grams first GRANDMA DAY!!!!
Daddy with daughter hanging out in the park...I'm pretty sure she's sleeping LOL

Yes we made them twins, Emmalyn with her cousin Maddie....isn't it so cute and kind of mean because they have no choice hehehe
Uncle Jay Jay, he's getting used to it!!

Emmalyn with her cousin Kristen...everyone loves holding her!!!
Heidi and her baby Maddie and Emmalyn, Maddie wouldn't let her mommy hold the baby without holding her too....
She was worn out but refused to take a nap so she just kept talking to herself!!!

This was an amazing First Mother's Day and is going to be difficult to beat!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment