Wednesday, May 6, 2009

JcPenny's Portraits...

Here are some pictures that were taken by JcPenny's.  This was by far a huge mission....we went on a Saturday with an appointment, because they say to make your appt. around your babies schedule and this I did.  Emmalyn was fed and napped and ready to go at 11am....they on the other hand were not!!! OMG really they were an hour behind and because it was on a weekend we were only allowed to use two outfits....and I had FOUR!! These were some of the wonderful pictures we got after me and grandma tried to keep her in a happy mood, since she was now cranky!!
A few butterflies for thought...
Looking off in the distance...at grandma I think LOL
A few different looks from the Sweetie
Aren't those the cutest poses ever...check out that stretch...
We all Love her and she is just a picture of perfection of Love...
Daddy bought her this dress...isn't she beautiful in it?!?!?!
Mommy holding her baby girl....so sweet!!!!!
Ya the last one is my favorite!! So what happened to the other two outfits....well three hours later we went to Sears!! LOL Those pictures I'm still trying to download and once I do they'll be uploaded as well!!! But really isn't my baby girl so adorable!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Stef seriously I think she is the cutest Franey yet!!! How did you get her to pose so perfectly?? You must have had to position her right?

    ReplyDelete