Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sears Portraits.....

So like I said three hours later me, grandma and Emmalyn went to Sears to take more pictures of the other two outfits...yes we wanted all the outfits that bad LOL.  But this time after only one photo, I accidently let Emmalyn fall sideways and she hit her head. LOL Ya I know it's not supposed to be funny, she was screaming crying and I felt absolutely horrible!!!! But of course grandma thought it was a little funny, and now of course I do too.  After that it was a little hard to keep her happy but we got a few good ones out of the session.
My angel in my arms.....
Floating in a cloud of ABC's...my genius!!!
She just can't help but blow bubbles....
Look at that precious little baby, in her summer dress!!!
Ya she's a cowgirl baby!!!! I mean come on how can you not love that look!!!
She loves being in her cowgirl outfit!! Soon she'll be asking for a pony....
Now I know this one's so cute, but it's only moments before the dreaded fall over. You can clearly see she didn't fall to far... :)
Hope you enjoyed some more pictures, and of course we ordered tons so I'll be getting them out soon to everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment